Hello, thank you for visiting. My name is Matilda, I am an illustrator.

Welcome to {ready to eat}, here is a blog that I would like to share interesting things within daily life.
Please also visit Matilda's illustration website : matildahuang.moonfruit.com ; thank you!

CSM Final Show in the Mall gallery



Yeah~ after (super tired) final show and (super busy) immersion week, now I finally can have a bit of break (...one day?). I went to Radiohead concert this week, it was fantastic! despite too many drunk people XD and tomorrow, I am going to Linkin Park concert. ioi

Finally I can start to write my silly diary again! yohooo---

And JOB HUNTING!! GOGO!Matilda! (on fire...) <-- seems I finally had a good sleep yesterday O_O

...well... maybe one more day-off will be better...

No comments: