Hello, thank you for visiting. My name is Matilda, I am an illustrator.

Welcome to {ready to eat}, here is a blog that I would like to share interesting things within daily life.
Please also visit Matilda's illustration website : matildahuang.moonfruit.com ; thank you!

HAPPY RABBIT YEAR!

First of all,
HAPPY RABBIT YEAR! 


There are lots celebration from all over the world, and I feel so happy that am here with my family during Chinese new year. However, I have to give away two red envelopes this year for my niece and nephew, the red envelops is presenting at special events such as as wedding, Chinese new year or opening of business. Take new year for example, parents or elders put packet money into red envelops, and give to children (the feeling of opening a red envelope is a little bit similar with gifts in the sucks during christmas... haha)  The red colour symbolizes good luck and function as to ward off evil spirits. Children get exciting by receiving red envelops.


No comments: