Hello, thank you for visiting. My name is Matilda, I am an illustrator.

Welcome to {ready to eat}, here is a blog that I would like to share interesting things within daily life.
Please also visit Matilda's illustration website : matildahuang.moonfruit.com ; thank you!

Back to school!


Hello,

After a small period of preparation, Matilda created a new blog and starts to write articles for San He tile kiln specifically, ideally it is going to have both English and Chinese in the future...
Hope can let people have more idea about San He Tile Kiln in Taiwan, and our culture as well.

Even though Matilda is still working on it (it is in Chinese so far, I feel like writing a essay when I write a blog!)
the blog address is
San-He Tile Kiln http://sanhetaiwan.blogspot.com/

Please have a look :)
writing an essay is not easy, let's back to school! haha

No comments: