Hello, thank you for visiting. My name is Matilda, I am an illustrator.

Welcome to {ready to eat}, here is a blog that I would like to share interesting things within daily life.
Please also visit Matilda's illustration website : matildahuang.moonfruit.com ; thank you!

Hand made

Ciao!

Do you remember Matilda went to San-He tile kiln on Valentine's day?
I experienced how to make a hand made cup mat by tile, the cup mat that I made is done (wow, it takes nearly a month )
actually, it should take two month to burn the tile, but I was lucky that this is very small to fit into kiln.

here is the result
da la ----

Matilda also buy some products from tile kiln as well, another flower cup mat (well... I try to colour it by gouache) and a DIY set to build small house ...


Because of the softness of clay, I tried my best carving the line.
However, those lines still looks a bit funny though, haha

No comments: