Hello, thank you for visiting. My name is Matilda, I am an illustrator.

Welcome to {ready to eat}, here is a blog that I would like to share interesting things within daily life.
Please also visit Matilda's illustration website : matildahuang.moonfruit.com ; thank you!

San-He Tile Kiln

My family and I went to visit my relatives during Chinese new year,
here is the kiln factory of my aunt- San-He Tile Kiln.
It is a beautiful place, the weather was really nice as well,
lovely flowers and art works, we were very happy to see other family members!



Entrance of San-He



Shop for selling some art works and souvenirs 



beautiful flowers



beautiful, colourful and historical tiles, love them so much!



It is a place very suitable for riding bicycle, taking photos or even just take a walk.
Welcome to visit! (in Kaohsiung/ Taiwan) :D

No comments: