Hello, thank you for visiting. My name is Matilda, I am an illustrator.

Welcome to {ready to eat}, here is a blog that I would like to share interesting things within daily life.
Please also visit Matilda's illustration website : matildahuang.moonfruit.com ; thank you!

A trip in Taipei

Then I went to Taipei visited my friends, 
with my camera of course, haha (now I take it almost everywhere!)



but I went there by high speed rail, not by walk   :p




My friend bring me a set of vintage number stamps from NY, thank you :D



urrr.... I was trying to make a heart shape ... haha, never-mind :p
but the stamps are very nice quality


On the way for dinner in Taipei, I saw two dogs kissing on the street, so cute!
During these three days, we went to so many places and have some nice food, it was really nice!

No comments: