Hello, thank you for visiting. My name is Matilda, I am an illustrator.

Welcome to {ready to eat}, here is a blog that I would like to share interesting things within daily life.
Please also visit Matilda's illustration website : matildahuang.moonfruit.com ; thank you!

Korea is awesome !

Korea is awesome!
Food, views and so many things...
ahh... we went to ski! Ski is so much fun, although it was my first time to try it, but already love it! :D

Love the shadow of this one

The sea is so pretty, the blue is amazing!

I love this photo the best, but it is not focused when I took it... -_-' (I thought it was...)

Must have in Korea! yammy~~ masisoyo~

It was a bit cold there, but I felt nice :) ( ...heaters everywhere)


I took a lot of photos, 
but this is an illustration website... (really?) 
urrr... yes, I think so... (you sure?)
well... I think I will post those photos somewhere else then... ( /_\ )

No comments: